The Perfect Pet Grooming: for Dogs and Cats
Do you love pets? Do you have a dog or cat in your house?
Pets are a part of the family and we have to give them proper attention and care and make them look healthy and beautiful, just like what we are doing to other family members. Pet Salons
There are several Pet salons where you can bring your pet dogs and cats to have them groomed correctly. Pet salon owners can give you some basic home pet grooming advices and tips to follow so that you can personally attend to your pets' caring needs.
The Best Look for your Dog
Dogs are one of the most exploratory and adventurous pet animals. They use to explore— different areas of the house, backyard, and even in the streets. Because of this habit, dogs acquire different smell (a stinky one, for instance), their furs are stained, and different parasites sticks to their body and make them scratchy.
Proper hygiene and health practices that are similar to humans are one of the basics in dogs’ care. It is very important giving your dog the best bath. You can find below few tips to help you bathe your dog effectively and having the best possible results.
- Prepare the bathtub and the bath supplies that you will use in bathing your pet. Make the bathroom comfortably warm and have few dog bath toys to encourage your dog to go to the bathe. Collect all the pet bath supplies such as bucket, dog shampoo, towel, and hair dryer and all you need for your dog’s bath before bringing your pet into the bathroom.
- After you have gathered all these bath supplies, bring your dog to the bathroom. Make your pet feel comfortable and relaxed while you are waiting for the water to reach the ideal temperature.
- Bathe your dog in the tub by using a bucket to splash water on its body. You can also use a hose with a sprayer on the end.
- Use special medicated dog shampoos against ticks and fleas. You can also have shampoos of sweet scent and good for your dog's sensitive skin.
- Just a reminder: Never use dish soaps or your own shampoo because it will plague your dog with painful skin irritations. If you are not sure of what pet shampoos and soaps are fit for them, consult your veterinarian before.
- Once you have splashed dog’s body with water, apply now the shampoo. Be sure that you will not let the shampoo reach pet’s eyes. Massage the body of your dog carefully. Rinse it with water once again.
- Dry them using a towel first. Wipe their paws softly. Give additional attention to their ears. Moisture cam leads to wax and bacteria build-up and these could lead to ear infections.
- Then use a hair dryer with medium temperature. Set the dryer to its medium setting and place it at least six inches from your dog's fur so that it will not burn. Continue drying until their furs are dry, but not completely for further easy brushing and styling. Then start brushing through their hair as you continue drying it to give it style.
Grooming Tips for Hydrophobic Cats
It is a very well-known fact that cats are really afraid of water. It is a great challenge for you to lure your pet cat to have a bathe. Here are some pointers that you can consider in bathing your pet:
- Prepare the water to have a comfortable warm temperature. Cats have higher body temperature than ours, so it will make them comfortable if you will bathe them in warm water. But be very careful!!! It must not be too hot for them.
- Bathe your cat on a flat surface. You can also place it on a rubber mat so that it will not slip during the bathing process.
- Splash a little amount of water on cat’s body. Use a hose with sprayer if necessary.
- Apply a little amount of special cat shampoo in pet’s fur. Be sure it will not get into its eyes or else it will irritate your precious cat. Use shampoos specifically intended for them.
- After rinsing, dry your beloved cat by using a soft towel and then later on a hair dryer in medium temperature setting. Be sure you will not dry your pet’s fur completely. Use at the end a brush and continue drying and styling your cat’s fur.
So here you have the basic tips in grooming your dogs and cats. Make them the most-cared, beautiful and healthy pets ever. You can find all the bath and care supplies and accessories easy online (here link to our eshop page for care and bathing) and in very good prices.